The best design leaders are great teachers
education & UX
This is Ana
I specialize in User Experience for Learning!
I’m currently working full-time as a senior design program manager at Talkdesk, also a User Experience (UX) Educator & Learning Experience Designer (LXD) with 10+ years of experience in the design field.
My online learning experience is extensive, ranging from corporate training to teaching UX to individuals, having worked with giant techs such as Google and educational providers like Interaction Design Foundation.
I can say that teaching has changed my life, and I’m positive it can change yours too, especially if you’re a design leader in charge of impacting and growing your team.
Create your learning program from scratch
from a UX perspective
free strategy guide
Learner First Framework ™
Learner-centered design allows you to create classes, workshops & programs focused on your users.
My Learner First Framework™ represents my LXD approach, which combines my several years of experience in User Experience (UX) and knowledge in Neuropsychology, Education, and Learning Sciences (LS).
With this workbook, you’ll learn:
- How to structure a strategic plan to create your own online program focused on your learners’ needs;
- What you need to know about your audience before you create your learning program;
- How to come up with a learning topic;
- The elements involved in creating a learner-centered experience that impacts your audience;
- A step-by-step framework based on my approach to learning experience design (LXD) that anyone can apply.
How can I help?
UX Coaching & Mentoring
Interested in pursuing a career in UX or growing as a current designer?
I’m partnering with Werner Griesel, UX hiring manager & storytelling specialist, to provide UX career coaching support to both aspiring UX designers and those who are ready for their next step in their careers.
Portfolio reviews are available via email or Zoom meeting — subject to availability. The fee is so that more people can access this service.
If you are unable to afford the fee and are struggling financially, please apply via email for a chance to be selected for a free portfolio review (please reserve this option for those who truly need it).
Check workshops that are available to be purchased or keep an eye on future live events.
Learning Experience Design
Learning Experience Design (LXD) is a blend of User Experience (UX), Instructional Design & more.
What is LXD?
Learning Experience Design (LXD) is all about creating a memorable learning experience for your students or your audience. It applies to: courses, training, educational content (videos, social media, blog posts) and programs with learning goals. It’s more than a course’s content or its profitability. It’s a holistic and impact-driven approach with the goal of improving the lives of those you teach.
The process of Learning Experience Design involves:
- User Experience. The users of your program or course are the “learners“.
- Learning Science. It draws from neuroscience, psychology, cognitive science and other disciplines.
- Content Design & Curation. In order to craft relevant content, it’s important to understand how learning occurs in the brain but also your learner needs deeply.