I help leaders become learner-centered educators through the creation of strategic educational programs, from courses to classes & workshops.
Ever wondered how it'd be like to become a purpose-driven leader?
Someone with the power to create impact?
Being recognized as an industry expert?
Someone people trust and learn from?
All of this can be achieved with teaching.
We never know which lives we influence, or when, or why. — Stephen King, 11/22/63
Let me help you!
How does it work?
There's method to madness!
My approach is based on the Learner First Framework™ — my own LXD approach based on a blend of proven methodologies from learning sciences, instructional design, user experience & design thinking.
Who's your audience?
Selling a course is the easy part, but what good is it to sell a course that your learner can’t benefit from? This phase is key because our priority is to provide an experience that will impact your learners and help them achieve their goals.
- You’ll craft a strategic research plan and learning needs assessment that aligns with your business goals
- You’ll obtain data from your real audience that’ll allow you to better understand their learning needs and pain points
- You’ll understand the difference between you learners’ wants and needs, both perceived and unperceived
- You’ll learn how to avoid common research mistakes that can lead to inaccurate conclusions
making sense of it
What to with all the data you've collected?
So now that you’ve gathered your data, what do you do with it?
- You’ll make data-driven conclusions about your audience’s real goals and learning needs
- You’ll be able to identify a learner persona to guide your learning experience design decisions
- You’ll be able to define the learning objectives and outcomes of your program
DESIGNING YOUR PROGRAM
to the world
You can call it "beta", MVP — put it out there!
No, the first version of your course or program or class doesn’t need to be perfect — neither it should.
- You’ll learn about learning theories so that you can take a scientific approach to your course or educational program
- You’ll be able to structure your curriculum and course content according to your learner needs and program goals
- You’ll create the first prototype & first version of your course (“MVP” or Beta): Congrats!
is it working?
Measuring the impact of your program
Measuring impact is essential! It’s the only way to know you’re truly impacting your learners’ lives and understand whether your program was a success.
- You’ll learn how to evaluate your learning experience design so that you can continue improving it based on continuous feedback
- You’ll understand the role of assessments in the design of a learning experience
- You’ll be able to validate and test your solution
Prioritize and iterate, iterate, iterate
As explained above, the process of Learning Experience Design is not linear and is continuously iterative. Phase 5 is all about decisions. What are changes you should be making so you can improve the learning experience? And how to prioritize them?
- You’ll learn how to iterate based on data and feedback previously collected (not requests)
- You’ll be able to prioritize the changes that need to be implemented
- You’ll be able to implement an iterative experience that is constantly being improved
If you apply for 1:1 consulting, I’ll be consulting and guiding you. You (or your team) will be the one implementing. Contact me if you’d require implementation services. From UX research to design services.
It depends on each project’s needs and goals; as well as your own business constraints, budget and deadlines.
As your consultant, I’ll be able to guide you through the best decisions and methodologies, regardless of each phase. The LXD process is not linear and is iterative.
The minimum investment is $1,500/month for a weekly session and unlimited email support.