Website DIY Program
WordPress Support Program
Build Your Own WordPress Website With Me!
Step 1. Initial Strategy call
Recommended: Minimum x1
To get started, we’ll be working on a website strategy aligned to your goals. A minimum of one session is recommended, but you’re free to book more sessions if you need more support.
Before you get started, I recommend you download my workbook. You’ll have a much more clear idea of the main actionable items and we can use the time in our slot to go through any questions or additional help you need.
This Website Strategy call is for you if:
- You’re creating a new website from scratch;
- You already have a website but it’s not converting your visitors into leads or customers;
- You’re creating a new landing page targeted to a specific audience and product;
- You want to improve the experience you’re providing to your users via your website;
- You want to align your business goals to your user needs so you can sell more while still making your audience happy.
Step 2. Live Website Review (optional)
Recommended if you have an existing website
This slot is recommend if you already have an existing website.
We’ll be reviewing your current website in order to identify opportunities for improvement and align these to your business goals and user needs.
My reviews are as objective as possible and they’re based on:
- Usability heuristics (UX)
- Best practices & my own experience
- Potential missed conversion opportunities (CRO best practices)
- Optional: Any research you’ve conducted previously
You’ll be leaving this call with actionable items and ideas to test later in the future.
Step 3. DIY Support Call
Recommended (depending on your skills):
- 1 initial DIY call to help you with the setup, implementation and instructions so you’re able to design your own website easily;
- 1 final DIY call for troubleshooting and additional questions.
DIY calls can cover topics such as:
- Which hosting and domains providers you can use;
- Which plugins will help you achieve the functionality you need;
- How to get your website look a certain way with minimal coding skills;
- How to improve the look and feel of your current website;
- How to start tracking data with Google Analytics and other tools;
- And more!
Important note: This is not a coding or design class. It’s aimed towards non-designers who want to build their own website or at least its minimum viable version before investing further.
Answer to the most frequent questions.
You’re free to pick and choose the sessions that make the most sense for you at the moment. These are just for guidance purposes. These are also booked individually, so you only pay for each session in separate. You aren’t forced to continue booking more sessions after your first one. You have probably enrolled in programs where you felt overwhelmed with the amount of info to digest. Here, you only pay for what you use, and you do it at your own pace.
Absolutely NOT. You’re free to book your sessions whenever you want as long as there’s availability, and take a break for as long as you want. For accountability purposes, I recommend some consistency but the schedule is entirely up to you.
No. I’ll be giving you as much support as I can, including sharing my screen and guiding you step-by-step until you achieve your desired look, but I won’t design the website for you. Contact me if you’d like me to actually design a website for you.
This is exactly aimed at NON-TECHY people! I want to empower you so you can regain control over your own website.
Depends on the type of support you’ll require. I won’t provide you with development support but I can help you with UX from beginner to advanced. So if you’re an experienced developer who needs support with the User Experience and strategy, then the strategy and review calls will still be useful to you. DIY support calls not as much.
Meet me: UX Consultant & Career Mentor.
As a User Experience consultant, I help fashion businesses and personal brands (consultants, coaches, and service providers) create user-centered services and products that convert, packaged in a website that the users love!
Through User Experience (UX) and Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) you’ll be able to build not only amazing products and websites but also a genuine brand that delights your users and converts them into long-term advocates.
If you are a brand that cares about your customers and the business long-term vision contact me to apply for an exclusive consulting program with me. If you think beyond short-term sales, despise manipulative tricks and understand the value of loyal users, then we might be the right fit!
I also help aspiring UX professionals kickstart their dream career.