INTRODUCTORY PRICING: Be an early adopter
Learn how to create data-driven learner profiles — so that you can create an educational program that attracts and impacts the right people to your program.
When was the last time you had a terrible learning experience?
Remember that last training session your boss made you attend?
How about that class you “almost” made through?
Or that course you “almost” completed?
Now think if this is the experience you want to provide to your learners…
When we don’t design a learner-centered experience, we often miss the mark and the result is beign unable to create an impact on our students’ lives.
How important is that, you wonder? Why should you care?
It’s important to the point that your students’ (aka customers) satisfaction affects your own business as well!
Knowing and understanding your learner.
That's why I've created this mini-workshop!
At an introductory price of $47, anyone can afford it.
Even though I know this 4-part mini workshop is worth so MUCH more, I created it as an alternative to my 1:1 consulting services so everyone, no matter which stage, can benefit from understanding my learner-centered approach to the creation of impactful courses, workshops and classes. Teaching is more than just a job. We’re responsible for the impact we create.
We never know which lives we influence, or when, or why. — Stephen King, 11/22/63
Why should you trust me?
I’m a UX Educator & Learning Experience Designer (LXD) with 10+ years experience in the design field. My online learning experience is extensive, ranging from corporate training where I’ve worked with companies such as Google to teaching UX to individuals.
In fact, I’ve built an Instagram audience of 40k+ based on a single premise: that people wanted to learn from me. I can say that teaching has changed my life, and I’m positive it can change yours.
As someone who has always focused on creating better experiences through websites and digital platforms, I started noticing there was a huge gap when it came to course creation.
There are so many people telling you how to sell your course and live on a passive income, but how many do actually teach you how to create a course with impact? A course that makes a real difference in your learners’ lives? A course that helps build your own personal brand? A course that positions you as the thought leader and expert you are!
That’s why I’m here. I want to help you create a memorable and learner-centered experience, whether that’s a course, a workshop or a program. No non-sense methods, no big secrets to sell — it’s all about learning science, neuropsychology and user experience.
By the end of this workshop...
You'll be able to:
What do you get?
THE LEARNER-FIRST FRAMEWORK™
I’ll take you through my science-backed Learner First Framework™ so that you can learn:
- How to structure a strategic plan to create a course or program focused on your learners’ needs;
- The elements involved in creating a learner-centered course or program that impacts your audience;
- My step-by-step framework based on my approach to learning experience design (LXD);
- The importance of knowing your audience;
- How to brainstorm ideas and make sense of what you already know.
YOUR FIRST RESEARCH PLAN
Tired of hearing the same generic advice: “just talk / interview your audience”? Me too. Researchers haven’t spent years studying research methodologies for nothing. Research is complex, I won’t sugarcoat it. I won’t be making impossible promises that I’ll turn you into a pro researcher overnight.
I will, however, provide you with important information and guide you through essential steps that will make your current research much more accurate!
- Understand the difference between market research and user research;
- Be able to tell the difference between “attitude” and “behavior” – and why this matters;
- Identify common research methods and where they fit in;
- Learn how to align your learning needs assessment with your research plan.
SURVEYS & INTERVIEWS
Surveys and interviews are some of the most common methods when it comes to research. We all heard about them, but are we doing them right?
- Learn how surveys and interviews should align with your overall research plan;
- Relate your surveys and interviews to your learning assessment goals;
- Be able to tell the difference between good questions and bad questions;
- Identify the main pros and cons of each method.
LEARNER PERSONAS "DATA-DRIVEN PROFILES"
After you’ve conducted research, you’re able to create data-driven learner profiles in an intentional and inclusive way.
In this part of the workshop, you’ll learn all about:
- How to create a powerful persona that goes beyond demographics and superficial details that might cause more harm than good;
- How to craft a learner persona or learner profile, focused on the complexity of learning needs;
- How a persona can guide your decisions and program creation.
FREE EMAIL CONSULTATION
Having your questions answered and / or being able to discuss your progress is an essential part of the process. That’s why I’m offering you a one-time free email consultation with an in-depth reply to your question or review of your research plan or any other assets that you’ve learned in this workshop.